According to the Government Regulation of the Czech Republic No. 958 of 30 September 2020, effective from 5 October 2020, in connection with the State of Emergency, the Winterman Xtreme Triathlon 2020 will take place under the following conditions:
- A maximum of 130 registered triathletes will take part in the race.
- The race takes place with the exclusion of the public and without spectators
- They will protect their mouth and nose with a protective respirator or mask
- It is your duty to wear mask in all indoor areas – please respect this
- Mandatory RACE BRIEFING will be cancelled and will be replaced by VIDEO RACE BRIEFING available to athletes before the race – athletes will be informed by email
- For individual questions, an outdoor space will be set aside for groups of up to 10 people on the day of registration (location will be specified during registration)
- In T1, please respect 2m distance, the organizer will provide disinfection in the registration area, T1, T2 and Finish
- Instead of organized transport, competitors must take their own car to the start!
- The start will take place in waves, we will specify this during registration
- The entrance to T1 for athletes and supports is possible only with masks
- In the FINISH area, please respect the distance of 2m
- During the race, there are no refreshment stations provided by the organizer
We emphasize the obligation to wear masks in all indoor areas
The Winterman race is part of the International Triathlon Series – XTRI SERIES
The race is governed by the international rules of triathlon, which is registered as a sport in the Czech Union of Sport, specifically in the Czech Triathlon Association.
Thank you for understanding and respecting these rules.